(GoHealthier.com) – Getting and staying healthy is easier for some people than others. Most of us want better for ourselves, but getting there can feel like an impossible feat at times. We may find all we really need is a little direction and a gentle nudge here and there.
Thankfully, with the help of technology, we don’t have to manage our health alone. Check out these apps that make getting healthy feel like a snap.
Apps for Fitness
Many of us struggle to find the right fitness routine. Fortunately, there are many options out there, even if they might take some time to sift through. Here are a few of the most popular:
- Fitplan offers various workout videos that feature step-by-step instructions from professional trainers, so users can get the most out of each routine. Sessions last between 20 and 90 minutes.
- 8Fit has a wide variety of workouts that include cardio kickboxing, core exercises and other routines that target specific muscle groups. This app also offers help managing diet and self-care.
- Charity Miles lets users affect more than their personal health when they exercise. Miles walked become charity dollars earned — with $2.5 million in sponsor funds already having gone to good causes.
Improving Mental Health
Taking care of the mind is every bit as important as staying physically fit. We can ensure we’re getting the most out of a healthy lifestyle by keeping up with our mental health. Try one of these great choices:
- Moodfit helps users set goals, work on self-care, establish therapeutic routines and track their progress. Customizes to fit any routine.
- TalkSpace is the online solution to today’s busy schedules, offering remote therapy meetings with a choice of thousands of therapists.
- Headspace has a whole library of guided meditations to help users reduce stress, sleep better and live more mindfully.
Better Daily Habits
Life is all about daily routine, so setting a healthy one filled with positive habits can set the foundation for everything else. These apps can help organize and round out each day:
- MyFitnessPal offers an array of apps that help organize and track meals, exercise, sleep and more. Message boards offer a venue for member support, and motivational blog posts can help keep users on track.
- Fooducate tracks calories and pushes healthier lifestyle choices. Members can share recipes and browse dieting tips for more effective weight loss.
- MindMeister helps users get more organized on the professional front, helping members focus on what’s important rather than struggling to stay afloat.
- SleepCycle maximizes sleep effectiveness by establishing the best possible sleep schedule for each member. Improve sleep quality and wake up to a gentle tone while in the lightest sleep phase, improving mornings and boosting productivity.
A healthy lifestyle is more than eating well or exercising regularly; it’s a way of life. Old habits can die hard, and new ones can be hard to establish, but there’s plenty of help to get us moving in the right direction. Why not get started today?
~Here’s to a Healthier Life!
Copyright 2021, GoHealthier.com